Gilded pvp
The server is currently offline and in development. Look in the announcements section for more info.
-Roddie

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gilded pvp
The server is currently offline and in development. Look in the announcements section for more info.
-Roddie
Gilded pvp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Shall we name the server?

3 posters

Go down

NAMES:

What Shall we name the server? Vote_lcap11%What Shall we name the server? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
What Shall we name the server? Vote_lcap56%What Shall we name the server? Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
What Shall we name the server? Vote_lcap0%What Shall we name the server? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Shall we name the server? Vote_lcap0%What Shall we name the server? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What Shall we name the server? Vote_lcap22%What Shall we name the server? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
What Shall we name the server? Vote_lcap11%What Shall we name the server? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

What Shall we name the server? Empty What Shall we name the server?

Post  Roddie Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Alright everyone, I had a few ideas for a forums name and i googled them all. All of which I saw that DIDN'T turn up in the searches I will post above. Feed back welcome!
Roddie
Roddie
Owner
Owner

https://runewoot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Shall we name the server? Empty suggestion

Post  fall storm Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 pm

i like to suggest a server name " Gravity Pk Online" its like my dream server name lol but you can have i dont plan on makin a server even tho i could right now!

fall storm

Back to top Go down

What Shall we name the server? Empty Narrowing it down!

Post  Roddie Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:25 am

Slainscape or gilded pvp?

I'm a personal fan of Slainscape. To be honest.
Roddie
Roddie
Owner
Owner

https://runewoot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Shall we name the server? Empty Names

Post  Rawrikitty Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 am

Ok, I'm not big on names for things but, I suggest we name it maybe... After roddie like roddiescape Razz, or you can pick gilded pvp.
Rawrikitty
Rawrikitty

Back to top Go down

What Shall we name the server? Empty Re: What Shall we name the server?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down